Step by step tutorial for my CalDarusa set (pendant, bracelet and earrings). Tutorial includes 10 pages of detailed illustration with step by step explanation to create this beautiful bead set.
The side length of one of the square element: 3.2 cm
The height of the earrings: 3.0 cm (without earring base)
NEW, printer-friendly version!
Skill level: ***
- size 12 mm rivoli (1 piece/element)
- size 4 mm bicone bead (earrings: 5 pcs/earring, pendant and bracelet: 20 pcs/element)
- size 8 mm round bead (earring: 1 pc/earring)
- size 6 mm round bead (earring: 2 pcs/earring, pendant and bracelet: 4 pcs/element)
- size 4 mm round bead (earring: 2 pcs/earring, pendant and bracelet: 8 pcs/element)
- 11/0 seed beads (Miyuki)
- 15/0 seed beads (Miyuki)
- clasp with jump ring (1 pair)
- earring base (1 pair)
- fireline thread (0.16 mm)
- beading needle
You will receive the PDF within 24 hours after payment is received.
Pdf will be sent to paypal email on file. If you would like it sent to a different email address please sent me a message when placing the order.
This listing is for the Pdf tutorial only. The finished product is not included, there are no supplies included.
This tutorial may not be taught, reprinted, copied in any way without my permission.
If you have any questions or difficulties as you work just email me, I will be help.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.